Official operating systems on your mobile device
Prohibited Action detected on your device!
Gett will not function in conjunction with the following:
- Usage of a customised OS on your device
- Any Jailbroken mobile devices or rooted mobile devices
- Usage of Xposed or Magisk on the same device
- Any manipulation with GPS or your Location settings, causing a fake GPS location.
- Usage of any application on top of Gett
The Gett driver app only works on official Android and iOS operating systems.
The Gett driver app will not work correctly on a device without an official operating system or any OS which is customised.
What will happen to my app?
- It will be unstable
- Your account and personal data will not be secure
- Your device and account may be blocked
How do I check my device and return it to the official operating system?
There are a few ways you can do this:
Option 1: Contact the service provider. Only use a licensed repair service.
Option 2: Return the device to the factory settings by following the instructions that came with it.
Option 3: Change your device. If options 1 and 2 don’t suit you it might be best to change your device.
How do I know if my device is ok?
Our security system constantly monitors the app’s activity. If it detects suspicious activity you will receive a notification from Gett via text message.
Upon receipt of the first notification, you will have 7 days to install the official operating system on your device. If this has not been done after 7 days your device will be blocked.
If your device’s operating system is incorrect it may be that your device has been hacked.
Need more support?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you.