These terms and conditions, together with any promotional communication (“Promotional Marketing”), govern all Gett’s prize draws and promotions publicised in the United Kingdom (each a “Promotion”) unless otherwise specified in the Promotion Marketing.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to Gett users in locations in the United Kingdom where Gett is available.
- The Promotion will be available for the period of time specified in the Promotion Marketing. If no such period of time is specified, the Promotion will be available for a limited time only at Gett’s sole discretion. Gett reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, extend or amend the promotion where Gett, at its sole discretion, deems it necessary to do so.
- If entry to the Promotion is conditional upon completing a set number of orders through Gett’s mobile application platform, you must not do anything in fulfilment of this Promotion which may be deemed fraudulent. Any suspected fraudulent behaviour shall result in immediate disqualification from the Promotion. The decision to disqualify by Gett shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Gett reserves the right to report any fraudulent activities to relevant law enforcement authorities.
- Gett accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
New Corporate User Promotion
- The New Corporate User Promotion is redeemable for a one-time discount to be used toward the total cost of the New Corporate User’s next ride on the Gett app. If the ride costs less than the value of the applicable offer, the remaining amount cannot be rolled over.
- The New Corporate User Promotion cannot be transferred, duplicated or sold and there is no cash value.
- Successful redemption of the New Corporate User Promotion is subject to the availability of Gett partner drivers.
Prize Draw Promotion
- Prize(s) will be awarded in accordance with the Promotional Marketing.
- The prizes available to be won are as set out in the Promotional Marketing. Prizes are subject to availability.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 30 days of the closing date and must (where applicable) provide a postal or email address to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to Gett within 48 hours of being notified by Gett, then the Winner’s prize will be forfeited and Gett will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 5 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Gett reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances make it necessary to do so.
- Gett must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Gett will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com within one month after the closing date stated in the relevant Promotional Marketing. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Gett at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Gett must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Gett reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Winners are solely responsible for any tax liability and any incidental expenses arising from the award of the prize.
- Gett does not assume any responsibility for any typographical or other error in the administration of the Promotion.
- The decision of Gett regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Third party terms and conditions may apply to any part of the Promotion where applicable.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon participation in the Promotion. Gett reserves the right to refuse participants in the Promotion to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Gett, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a participator, accept any liability (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death arising out of or in connection with any participant’s participation in the Promotion whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Gett or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such loss, damage, personal injury or death. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Gett reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time during the Promotion period.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision, or part thereof, of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision or part thereof. In the event that any provision, or part thereof, of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions, or parts thereof, will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Gett’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in the Promotion–related materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Gett’s sole and absolute discretion.
- The Promotion will be governed by English law and entrants to the Promotion submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall not be affected.
- The promoter of this Promotion is GT Gettaxi (UK) Limited, Elm Yard, 13 – 16 Elm Street, London, England, WC1X 0BJ
- For any issues in relation to a Promotion, contact Gett support via the in-app Help service.