Pay with Gett | Guidelines for use
It’s important that you use Pay with Gett in the correct way to make sure the passenger gets a great experience and keeps coming back to Gett!
Please read the following guidelines for use carefully:
- Passenger must be new to Gett
- Passenger must already be onboard
- The journey must have a minimum fare of £3 & you must charge the passenger as you usually would
- The payment must be with card
- Use for the payment of one journey only
- Invite one passenger per journey at a time (ie. if two passengers are sharing a cab only one can download the app to make the payment)
- The job must have a destination
- Complete the process during the job and not at the end
- Don’t press ‘End Ride’ until you have reached the destination
By using Pay with Gett you are agreeing to comply with the above guidelines. A driver found to be in breach of these guidelines may be removed from the system.
Gett’s usual terms and conditions apply. You can read them here.